- Clean unpolished nails with alcohol wipe and push back the cuticles.
- Match nail (finger or toe) to the nail wrap that best fits.
- Peel off nail wrap and warm with a mini heater or blow-dryer for 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the wrap onto the nail. Apply firm pressure
around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher
to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail.
are 2 removal options for Jamberry Nails wraps. For nail wraps that
have been worn for more than 10 days, we recommend following the Gentle
QUICK REMOVAL PROCESS
Heat the wraps with a blow-dryer
for 15 seconds. Then break the seal by getting under the edge of the
wrap with your opposite thumbnail. Slowly peel the wrap from side to
side. If the nail wraps are not peeling easily or the adhesive is still
bonded to the nail bed, then follow the Gentle Removal Process.
GENTLE REMOVAL PROCESS
Soak the nail wraps in nail polish
remover for 20-30 seconds and gently rub them off. Soaking will break
down the adhesive bond and allow them to easily slide off the nail bed.
If you are unhappy with your
purchase, you may return it within 30 days of your purchase date for a
full refund. If the product is found to be defective, you may have it
replaced at any time. Please see our return policy here.